Liana's Piano Studio

Liana's Piano Studio

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Check-in

Welcome to December! It is my very most favorite time of the year. We'll continue to learn Christmas songs as well as work on pieces for Festival!

I am so excited for the recital tonight!! Your children have prepared unbelievably well, and will do a fantastic job.  I made a mistake, though and told you the wrong time. Oops!! When I reserved the room, I told them 7...that's when the residents of the Abbington will be showing up to hear everyone. I hope this doesn't screw anything up.  Again, if you can please bring cookies or a treat to share. We will have a short reception after.  Sunday dress for the performers. There is plenty of room, so invite any who would like to come.

It is a new month, so just a gentle reminder that money is due this week.

We will not have lessons on the 15th or the 17th. We will have lessons Christmas week, but I would like to try and do those during the day. Obviously, we won't have lessons on Christmas eve or Christmas, but we'll make sure we can find a time for everyone.

Festival is the 2nd weekend in March.  We've already made some great progress.  This month we might have a lesson that is only about composing a song.  Also, there is a $35 fee that is due at the time of registration. (Money goes to the piano festival, not to me.) There may be songs or books that I need you to buy, but I'll talk to you before I buy them.

Thanks again!!  I'll see you all tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment